Selling alcohol on eBay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljacko78

Reaction score
So, stocked up on some rare bottles of Bundy (cause I don't drink the stuff) and then when looking to sell some online I need a liquor licence to do so! When did this come in and really.... Why?

I can see a point that some minors might buy stuff on line, but think about this. You're a minor and you see a bottle of Distillers 3 Bundy (typically going for $300+ ) and of course you're going to grab that instead on the $5 tub of goone so you can get pissed.

Is that really what they think will stop underrated drinking? FFS there is no logic in the world today

But I can buy home brew kits!

So, has anyone sold their collectable full bottles legally anywhere in the past yr?

Lj

Yes. I sold the whole collection of Jack Daniels medal bottles (all full, and all mint in original boxes). I just paid the $50 for the 30 day internet ONLY liquor license. It paid off too. Egay is the best place to sell it IMO.

The $50 for the net only 30 day license is a small outlay for good profit.

I'll post some pics / inventory tomorrow and might look into the Internet only licence. Thanks for the tips

Nathan - hey buddy. Long time. Hope the Cape was good as! Chat later

Luke

Pic of what I've got (put more up later - no scotch):

- Distillers No 3, 1125mL

- Bundaberg Black Vat 26, 700ml, with c.o.a.

- Masters Distillers 10yr old, 700ml

- Bundaberg Red Racing, 700ml with c.o.a

- one only (I'm keeping one) Bundaberg Racing 2011 (bottle #2009), 700ml, signed by Bundaberg Rum Racing Team Fabian Coulthard (V8 Supercars), Cameron McConville (V8 Utes), Stig Richards (Australian GT Championship).

- two Bundaberg 100 Proof 700ml

- Watermark, 700ml

- Bundy Liquor, 700ml

- Bundaberg OP, 700ml

- Bundaberg Select Vat No 207, 700ml

- VAT 109 bottle holder (no 151 of 250)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 111
Get yourself a temporary liqour license.

i found it cheapest and easiest to register in VIC. just need a friend in Vic to use this address so they can post out the certificate.

on ebay, you will need to quote the liquor license number, otherwise they will pull the auction.

Made thousand $'s selling DUFF beer on ebay. i did keep the best/mint two cartons for myself......cha ching for the future

Love the idea.

Couldn't get a wiff of Bundy without throwing up tho.
Big big twenty first on it a hundred Years ago

JD would be another story.

Back