Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think you'll find it's standard 16 and 17's only on the bling models like the Titanium. They are definitely 5 spoke and some Pathy's had the 5 spoke with the grove in the center of the spoke.

no i have the 2011 catalogue in front of me and all ST-X petrol or diesel dual cabs have 17 inch 6 spoke. what i didnt realise is that they only put them on the dual cab. the king cab gets the 16 5 spoke.
so i guess they could be off a king cab. :suicide2:

looks like he has just changed the description to 2010. he just added it under the original one that says 2011.
either way if you can get them for the current price of $255 that would be an awesome price but with 8 people bidding i doubt they will stay that way.

Got a few bargains last time this was on,26.5% off for VIP members.

Hi there,

Gear up for your next outdoor adventure with Ray's Outdoors' 20% off Storewide Sale*, starting on Friday 3rd June and ending Sunday 5th June, 2011.

As a VIP member, in addition to the 20% discount, you can also take advantage of an additional 6.5% off all stock - giving you a massive 26.5% off Storewide* (excluding Gift cards and delivery.)

This offer is available at all Ray's Outdoors stores nationwide! If you can't make it to a store in person; why not shop online*?

Happy shopping!

The Ray's Outdoors team!

*Excludes Gift cards and delivery. This offer is available online at www.raysoutdoors.com.au from Thursday 2nd until Sunday 5th June.

Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell or rent your name or address to anyone.

For $650K I think I'd go and see Larry Perkins, the ones he was making looked alot more promising.

If you type in Mickey Thompson 4 rib in eBay you will find someone selling new ones for $265 each! They are 265/75/16's. Not sure what the seller is like but might be worth a look for someone. Sellers on central coast I think.
Good luck

If you type in Mickey Thompson 4 rib in eBay you will find someone selling new ones for $265 each! They are 265/75/16's. Not sure what the seller is like but might be worth a look for someone. Sellers on central coast I think.
Good luck
Hi marcus the only downside is freight say 25 then fitting 20 or 30 you may not really save , And i know a large tyre place in Ballarat wouldnt fit truck tyres people bought from a spare parts place in town, The comment was we sell that brand to. Just something to think about

Yeah no worries Dave, I'm not buying them, can't afford them! But thought might be useful for someone on the central coast or who can get them fitted. Did you end up goin out with vfighter today?

First one would be a bitch to post.

Second one: it amazes me how one of the first thing so many people say is how the factory sound in any car is crap and not worth a cent, then they pull it out and whack it on ebay for more than a cent.

Cruise Control

Just thought I would let you all know I've just fitted a E-Cruise cruise control to my 09 2.5CRD. It's a fly by wire unit and only takes 45mins to fit with no calibration needed. $588 with a column stalk or $688 with RF switch which is what I got as you can mount it anywhere (no wires). Maintains speed within 2-3k's and can't fault it so far.

Thought it was pretty cheap to other similar spec units out there.

http://shop.importdriver.com.au/store/products/item1629.inetstore

I don't know about a bargain but rare I believe. Never seen one before but there is a Nissan 'The Ute' for sale on my corner, out here in the sticks. A 1989 model, as is, for $1200. Nearly all original panels too! Are these things just rehashed falcons, same engine and all?

Latest posts

Back