sas conversion

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if any one has done a full sas conversion for the d40 in Australia?? Just wondering if it is rather easy might give it a go.

It would be easier to save your money and buy a Hilux and sas that. Or even better sas a 22'

I'm sure there is a thread on here with pics from someone doing an SAS conversion on a D40 but I can't remember their username.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=9926

That was all I could find quickly. It appears to be an engineering company that did it not a member and it hasn't been updated for a while but the business details are in the thread so they can probably be contacted.

like i stated post went cold a long time ago, the only one i seen from the states couldnt get 4wd to engadge which is pretty fucking useless, was probably the abs issue,

ive never seen it anywhere else but my d40 doesn't have abs, so should be able to do the swap if i had the cash.

according to my source who visited the Gold coast workshop

currently there are 5-8 Hilux's running around in QLD with SAS Conversions and 2 D40s apparently.. they are not road legal atm

one is a Pathfinder with patrol running gear, which is being turned into a comp truck

the other one is like a Shatzchulchz, never seen never heard only fuzzy images from really far off

according to my source who visited the Gold coast workshop

currently there are 5-8 Hilux's running around in QLD with SAS Conversions and 2 D40s apparently.. they are not road legal atm

one is a Pathfinder with patrol running gear, which is being turned into a comp truck

the other one is like a Shatzchulchz, never seen never heard only fuzzy images from really far off

Pretty sure you can get it mod plated? Seen a hilux getting finished off up here.

ABS not working which i dont quite understand cause in my mind,

if you use say patrol diffs and cut them to fit etc you should be able to swap everything over

Latest posts

Back