Running different brand led bar to spotlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blrd95

Reaction score
Hi!
When I first bought my 2020 Ntrek I purchase a used ARB AR40 LED light bar. I love the look of stedis spotlights, can anyone see any issues if I was to run the arb light bar and stedi spotlights? Don’t really want to ruin the light module, worst case scenario I’ll just look at selling the arb light bar

If both sets of lights are wired separately (with the battery being the only common thing, so even separate relays (recommended, although both relays would be triggered from high beam + switch) then neither can really interfere with the other.

Most LED lights have internal driver circuits, so the external wiring just needs to be a 12V source.

You can have different brands/types of lights. My 9" LED driving lights are Kings and my light bar is unbranded from eBay. They're supplied by the same 40A relay

You can have different brands/types of lights. My 9" LED driving lights are Kings and my light bar is unbranded from eBay. They're supplied by the same 40A relay
Yeah similar here but seperate switches and sep fog light switch but fog light sourced from front fuse box after adding fuse to original marked spot also added relay into fuse box.

As far as different branded electrical loads it's no different to your house. You have one or two sources of electrical power coming from the grid and/or solar array into your meter box. From there it's usually split into power and lighting circuits to supply appliances which are usually all makes and sizes. I doubt too many have exactly the same brand of washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, fridge, TV, vacuum cleaner, lighting, exhaust fans etc. At times all or some of these appliances will be operating at the same time.

Latest posts

Back