Roof rack options

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nissanconvert

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just looking at options for roof racks, specifically those that can be added to a ARB canopy. Are only ARB roof racks compatible to their canopies? Reasoning for asking is I would like a racking system to put spare tyre and jerry cans above when loaded. However when not loaded I don't want the overall height of the vehicle to be under 2.1 meters so for daily drive to shopping centre I can still fit underneath in the car park.

I have a OME suspension and it's a 2011 str. Looking at flat rack options. Any ideas?

Cheers

However when not loaded I don't want the overall height of the vehicle to be under 2.1 meters so for daily drive to shopping centre I can still fit underneath in the car park.

I don't know the answer to your question(Ask Rhino or supplier?), but was just swinging the cat over the height at which you get charged truck toll rather than car toll in your area(if applicable).

2.1mtrs is nine feet in the old school. That's higher than your std ceiling height in most houses these days (8" is std I think), so I don't think u will have much issues with height if 2.1mtr clearance is req'd.... Different story getting into most peoples garages though.

Any rack for your canopy will need an internal frame to carry the load

My old Y60 Patrol was 2080mm high to the roof rack, I tow a box trailer for work and they used to charge me for a truck toll. I always avoided the tolls because of this.

Over 2 meters in height with 3 axles, truck toll.

Latest posts

Back