Height Limits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewG

Reaction score
Hi all, I am buying a new ST-X Navara (R18 tyres) and need a secure canopy. The vehicle specs are height of car 1830mm. I regularly need to access to car parks under 2100mm with an 180mm thick ladder. Am looking at a Hektik canopy with the Rolla rack mounted on trade special feet but no one can tell me the unweighted total height before (or with) my ladder. I need to limit the height above the vehicle to 90mm before the ladder.
Anyone set their Navara up for this limit? Ideas or options?? Might be a deal breaker if I can’t figure this out asap.

I have the Pro-Rack Whispbar for mine and it sits slightly over 115mm above the mount point in the gutter. I don't know if there are shorter mounting brackets, I guess you could always ask a place like Altapac or Supercheap if they know of any options. I don't think you'd get enough clearance by changing to the square box bars, I think you need shorter brackets and personally I would look at something closer to 75mm tops, to give you clearance for what you tie the ladder down with.

Latest posts

Back