Really

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bombs!!!! Old hydro-boiling units use them to turn solinoids on and off to fill the unit. Tilt switches for example on some gas heaters may be a mercury switch. They are a pretty effective way of turning things on or off depending on your requirement.

Cheers Brad

old car alarms use to use them as well to tell if the car was being moved, or wether it had been picked up by something like a tow truck.

I use to like playing with mercury switches when I worked at Dick Smith as a fill in job.

Your right though, I reckon if you ordered some you would most likely go on some sort of watch list by the Feds!!

LOL, I used to sell those same ones at work, most sales where for people fitting them into motorbikes as an alarm, they could just wire it to a hidden switch and the horn, as soon as you stood the bike up the horn would sound.

Buy them and make bombs and then send them back to Grays and blow up their warehouse to stop them ripping off people silly enough to give them money.

Latest posts

Back