Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha ye I love sleep can never get enough sleep lol Ye I do shift work, vet nurse. A little from column a and little from column b??? Haha I'm just generally on here curing boredom when I'm not at work or at the gym and I may also be a little addicted already lol

Hey all in all you seem like a top chick. I hope you don't mind me stereo typing you like that?

If anybody gives are a hard time on here

Not that anybody would. I'm sure you will be taken care of.

Geoff

POCOYO'S NAV/ 75 - GRC YEP' IT'S A V6 I STILL LOCK MY ON THE SAME TRACKS YOU GO THE SAME TRACKS YOU GO ON ⚠️

Boooo that's no fun!! I've got this weekend off. A skii trip does sound worth having to work hard tho. I've never seen real snow :/

That's unlucky!! Don't stand underneath!!
I'm at the royal Adelaide show ^_^
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410002417.462233.jpg

How is old Radalaid these days? You have never seen real snow?? Head East for a few hours to the snowies, google Tumbarumba then it's about 70k past there.

How is old Radalaid these days? You have never seen real snow?? Head East for a few hours to the snowies, google Tumbarumba then it's about 70k past there.

View attachment 16707
Hahaha see not that far.

Adelaide is still Adelaide, doesn't change much lol
Dead set never seen real snow.
Ye I know where the snow is just never managed to get there :/

Show selfies!! Haha
'Been farming long?' Lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410013660.189668.jpg

Everyone loves a bit of fireworks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410013804.539178.jpg

MONSTER TRUCKS!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410013854.356626.jpg