Queen's Birthday Outback Bash

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work Tony.
We are watching - well I am at least - and wishing I was there.
Theres nothing like the stories you gain from the experience.

A loooong time ago Mr Smith (RIP) wrote a column in Two Wheels magazine in respect to the stargazing rally. It was a weekend devoted to a bike rally that never actually took place except in the minds of the participants in which all of those that were unable to make it away from home dreamt about how good it would be to be there and hence had a beer with one another without actually leaving home.
I'm stargazing with ya. Keep up your reports.
We wil eventually make a weekend of it and I look forward to having a crack at one of those copters.
Safe travels :cheers!:
Adrian

Thanks!

Wife and I have discussed it, we look like doing it again next year too. The destination might change, to make it easier for others to get there. I'd chosen this place as it was large, open, friendly and accessible - it did take us 7 hours to get there, but that's half of the fun, for us.

I'm open to suggestions!

Nice work Tony!

Would love to have been there. Love the -3 on the temp read out. We don't many days that cold here in Adelaide - like never.

Latest posts

Back