provent 200 catchcan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMik3

Reaction score
Installed my catchcan today all went well had it in in about 30mins. However i had a quick look at provent online (after the install of corse) and it shows feed going from engin into botton hole and return from the top hole into the air intake. Is that right to me it makes no sense. Thought id ask here because if thats right ive plumbed it up wrong.
Sorry I know this was covered before in another thread but cant find it. Searched provent and read threw about 30 threads before I thought this would be quicker and might help someone in the future with the same problem.

never mind, managed to find the solution. found the pdf for provent 200 on western filters website. inlet pipe is definitely top pipe outlet is the bottom pipe. must have been looking at the 100/150 models. note to self don't research after a few beers

Had a look in the can last night and no oil yet. How long does it take to accumulate any? Dont about 1000km if that helps

It seems every engine is different and it also varies depending on your driving style.

My 2013 D40 has done 14000km since new, fitted the can on day 2 of ownership. Cleaned it for the first time yesterday and there was about 2 tablespoons of oil in it. Not much, but better in the catch can than the intercooler!

You guys got any photos of your install? Just got the catch can and was after the best location for it.

Latest posts

Back