Proposed new Suspension... comments?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncySpam

Reaction score
After reading just about every thread in here, I've worked out that I want:
Bilstein Shocks
Dobinson's Coils
Sax 3SDS Leafs

This is to go on my 2010 D40 STX, steel bar on front, constant load of 150kg in the rear and often towing a camper.

Anyone see any glaring errors in what I've picked?

Those 3 stage rear leaves look 10x better than the other ones on the market. That looks like a pretty good set up to me. More and more people are going with the bilstein adjustable shocks, and they can be found pretty cheap if your happy to get them from the states.

I am Currently in the process of Installing exaclty that combination in my 2012 STX. 3SDS springs are done and very happy with the results. Towed a Three Horse Float and sits on the road perfect. Only regret I have is, Sax Talked me into going with thier shocks over Bilsteins. I Think Bilsteins would have been the Ultimate combination with the 3SDS. If you can afford Bilsteins all round I would do it.

Bilsteins shocks and Dobinson Springs up Front nect on the List.

Just beware if you go too high on the front it will knock the alignment out. My car is running a bit of positive camber at the moment with bilsteins and dobinsons.

I'm getting offset bushes fitted tomorrow to see if this fixes the issue. I'll post the results.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back