Prg upper control arms

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTrev

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has bought spc upper control arms in the states off PRG. when I do my order it comes up as free shipping just wondering as I don't want to get stuck later.

I know it clearly states free shipping to the 48 states, but clearly last time i checked australia is not part of the 48 states.now back to my question was curious to see if anyone has bought these same ones off the prg to save myself a couple of dollars.

Prg will send you a payment request for shipping.
But if you want them in a reasonable time (this year) I would get them from Australia.
I am still waiting on a kit from them.

"Aussie frontier" has PRG UCA's that he bought from PRG send him a pm.
I sent PRG an email asking about getting a set but never heard back from them at all, so i guess they dont really need the business from Aus

I ordered a set from performance lifts in da US.ordered on a saturday were posted via usps on the wednesday..according to the tracking number they have been in australia for 3 days now....so far i would reccomend them

Last edited:
I ordered a set from performance lifts in da US.ordered on a saturday were posted via usps on the wednesday..according to the tracking number they have been in australia for 3 days now....so far i would reccomend them

Can i ask what they set you back inc freight??

Yep sure can....bit under $600 including freight and credit card conversion fee of almost $20....?....bastards.
4x4parts.com has them for $400us i paid $440 i think.im usually one to shop around but i got excited.i got the spc ones

It took prg 3 months to send my prg ucas out, I sent them countless emails and tried calling but it would never connect. After I started emailing them again with it titled URGENT!!! and sent emails to what I'm guessing was his wife's email (was listed as that's where the money went on the receipt) I finally got them sent free of charge. They arrived within about 9 or so days. Good arms but the wait was quiet annoying. If you can do a phone order then I would suggest doing that since I've herd that the orders get processed quicker that way instead of buying them off the online store. They did have a machine shop send them the wrong ball joints too so there was a delay on their behalf but that was within the 3 month waiting period.

Greg is a top guy to deal albeit hard to get hold of at times. He is a wealth of knowledge on Nissan suspension. Call him first thing in the morning (8ish) his time and you ll usually get him in the office. He is a one man show and I think struggles at times with the amount of work he has to do as hes extremely popular amongst our US friends. That said his parts are top quality and once fitted any discrepencies with shipping or the like are quickly forgotten. My order took a "little" longer than planned but Greg was apologising profusely from the hospital where his new born son was in intensive care. He also reduced my shipping cost and wrote up my invoice for 900USD so I didnt pay any import duty or GST. If that aint customer service I dont know what is.

Back