Power

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have never owned an old school diesel, but quite a few people on this forum have mentioned a turbo from a td27. i believe its a straight bolt on procedure!

So does any one know of any cheap ways to get a bit more power out of a standard qd32
I had a 2.5 inch on my TD27, made a minor difference try cleaning the banjo filter before you do anything, it's probably full of shit. Turbo is the only way to go, keep an eye out for a wrecking Terano if your on a buget.

I had a full exhuast including headers made a bit of difference but I have it turboed now and made heaps of difference how much you looking at spending

So does any one know of any cheap ways to get a bit more power out of a standard qd32

Water methanol injection kit. Doesn't need to be fancy and expensive, just a bottle under the bonnet with some high flow tubing from the bottle to an adjustable nozzle drilled into the manifold. I have this setup and works extremely well!

hey mate i've just been through this with my qd32, it's all about getting her to breathe, the first thing to do is a snorkel and remove all the pre airbox crap and hook it straight into the airbox then chase up an 80 series airbox [as seen in other threads on this forum] these 2 things are the biggest bang for your buck as these 2 together cost me less than $500 and the differance is noticeable and if you do decide to put a turbo on these 2 mods will help
good luck doug

Hey i have a turbo set up from a terrano for sale. Intake manifold, exhaust manifold, dump pipe, charge pipe, coolant and oil lines, turbo and egr pipe. Let me know if your interested i'm looking to get about $400

It's an old trick used in petrol engines to increase the octane rating, in a diesel it is supposed to make the fuel more volatile and give you more bang for your buck. Plenty still add half a cup of mothballs when they fill up lol.

Latest posts

Back