Zd30 injector pump

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surferbrodes

Reaction score
Howdy all,
looks like after 325000kms my injector pump has Given up on me. I can still drive, No issues starting etc, just randomly looses power while driving to where acceleration is extremely slow. idle will jump around quite a bit without my input. Also after idling normally for say 5mins from cold start , the idle will jump and hold about 900 rpm. Sometimes i can drive for 10mins no issues then power drops away again.

My question is, who has had theres rebuilt before and who did they use? Im geelong based but happy to post inrerstate etc
Feedback on good and bad repairers as well as any thoughts on way forward?
Can i get the pump in and out and timing etc redone without full engine off?
Any input would be appreciated

Cheers

It seems there are lots of symptoms of a failed/failing injector pump. Mine had a couple of odd semi stalling moments in the month or so before croaking. It took a lot of cranking to start then I was only able to idle around the corner to my mechanic who fortunately lives at the end of my street
Bailey's diesel seem to have a good rep, however my mechanic got one locally for ease of warranty
I guess the key is to be sure it is the pump. Do you have the codes to suggest it is?

Latest posts

Back