Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures mate, looks like you had fun! Think your missing a mudflap haha :D

Brett

Missing mud flap and my left hand side step is absolutely wrecked too after that climb. Haha. Lucky I'm planning on building some sliders for it.

Welcome dude. For a quiet set of muddies just wind your window up. Works well for me. Ha. What's the legalities of body lifts in WA? I'm very keen to do mine if the process is simple.

Not sure about legalities but I've rang zordos. Getting one of there kits and fitting it at the same time I do my suspension lift.

Hi Guys,
I'm new to the forum. Been reading for a few weeks but just signed up.
Bought myself an 04 Nav with 2" lift, Chip It chip, spotties, canopy, roof racks etc etc.
Had it in some mud holes in Forestdale the other weekend and she goes alright.

See you all out there I guess.

toughen

Hi Guys,
I'm new to the forum. Been reading for a few weeks but just signed up.
Bought myself an 04 Nav with 2" lift, Chip It chip, spotties, canopy, roof racks etc etc.
Had it in some mud holes in Forestdale the other weekend and she goes alright.

See you all out there I guess.

toughen

Hey mate, welcome to the forums.

Brett

hey all, from SOR huntingdale,
silver str nav, green "highside" sticker on rear and 3 blue x-ray spotties on the front keep an eye out!!

Hey new guys. Welcome to the forum. Make sure you post up here if your planning an outing and looking for someone to tag along. Enjoy

Hey guys, was talking to Paul today (str4x4) and we may go check out the julimar place he was talking about.
I am keen any day before the 15th when I go back to work for 4weeks.
What do you guys reckon? Maybe this Sunday, or during the week if ppl aren't back at work yet?

Hey guys. I'm keen. Weekday would be good for me, I'm not at work at the moment. Il ask my mate and check when he is keen.

Hey bigkev, on the other thread you said the 4wd club took you out there once. With mud runs and stuff.

Brett, are you in Perth or away again?

Attachments

• image-3604193038.jpg
    image-3604193038.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 52
There is a good sized rest stop we can meet at, only a few ks from the entrance of the forest. On the corner of Chittering rd and Julimar rd. I am free any day next week at this stage. Pending yesterday's interview I may have a follow up interview Thursday. Does Tuesday morning suit anyone?

Hey guys. I'm keen. Weekday would be good for me, I'm not at work at the moment. Il ask my mate and check when he is keen.

Hey bigkev, on the other thread you said the 4wd club took you out there once. With mud runs and stuff.

Brett, are you in Perth or away again?

Hey mate, just got back to Perth yesterday and now I am in Melbourne awaiting another flight to Brisbane and won't be back in P town until the 17th.

How's your job progressing? You'll be up north in no time, what position is it for?

Brett

There is a good sized rest stop we can meet at, only a few ks from the entrance of the forest. On the corner of Chittering rd and Julimar rd. I am free any day next week at this stage. Pending yesterday's interview I may have a follow up interview Thursday. Does Tuesday morning suit anyone?

Tuesday suits me, or any other day if it means more people

Hey mate, just got back to Perth yesterday and now I am in Melbourne awaiting another flight to Brisbane and won't be back in P town until the 17th.

How's your job progressing? You'll be up north in no time, what position is it for?

Brett

Its getting there slowly. Christmas and new years holidays for everyone has slowed everything down a little. It's for a transport foreman position on BWI.

I just realised last week that I've only got 2 months of holidays remaining, so I better get something lined up.

Latest posts

Back