Oil and filter change

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys how often do you recommend changing oil and filter with Nissan recommended oil in I have an 07 which is touching 140 thousand miles now my last oil change filter was on 132,000 miles when I brought the truck I do not use it every day it's sits in the yard most of the week at work thanks guys

Thanks John😎 I was going to do it twice a year. So now and at the end of the summer is about right then . That oil filter is a pain to get to lol

personally i have always changed the oil once a year or every 10,000 kms miles whichever comes first. and at 170,000 kms and almost 14 years later i never had any problems. oils are so much better these days 5,000 kms seems overkill to me. and very expensive if you consider 5 litres of good fully synthetic oil + genuine oil filter + crush washer is around 65 euro or 100 AUD. also since you live in the uk 5w30 is the best you can get, pretty strong synthetic oils in that viscocity

The first time I did and oil and filter change when I brought my truck I ended up taking the wheel of and the inner lining to get to the oil filter I am on fully synthetic oil At the mo I think I will invest in a proper filter wrench to get my next filter out 🤒

Latest posts

Back