nisstec upper control arms

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leighto do you think your mate would consider offering that awesome price you managed to get for your controls arms to anyone else...? For that sort of money you paid it is nearly on par with getting offset bushes fitted and a heap better option with plenty of camber adjustment. I am keen to push the 3 inch lift and it looks like your arms are able to do that without an issue..

I don't have a fulcrum dealer where I live so I would be looking at trying to buy over the net anyway....

hey LEIGHTO i have seen these arms on the net and wondered what stoped the top nut coming loose and moving around the adjustment or falling off. i drive corrigations that tend to loosen things just wondered what was the go with them. cheers.

How much adjustment did the arms offer? Camber is stuck at +0.7 with no more adjustment to offer after fitting a strut spacer. Chewing up the tires pretty bad.

I wanted to use offset bushes to fix the problem but I am looking at adjustable UCAs to prevent coil bucket contact while getting the alignment back to OE spec.

Cheers!

The web site says -1 to +3 so it would sort yours out.. still not convinced on the top retaining nut set up as is looks as though it could be knocked out of allignment with a big hit... but i am running out of options...

Hi Leighto

Where did you get the Fulcrum arms for $650. I living in Perth and it is so hard to get good advice for D40s from any of the 4x4 shops over here

Latest posts

Back