Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys stockton on the 21st sounds great was only taking to the boys from work about going over and camping that same wkn

Yeah I'd love to go, but I won't do dunes, just out and along to somewhere that we can sit down. Just depends on what's happening with the house and the grandson - won't know that until a few days before.

We going to do snags on a bbq?

Count me in. Kitchen is coming out that day, Ill do it in the morning though.

Sick of renovations ffs.

I just been thru the same thing Dave. Just finished fully renovating my house. Now it's time to spend some money on the NAV

Had a builder in a month ago, gutted the bathroom and redid it.

Shit house job, so now trying to get it sorted out.

Kitchen will be good, the kitchen builder is a fanatic with his work. He's retired but does em for family friends still.

I can buy take away in that time, you cant get a take away shower. Grrrrr.

The worst part is, these assholes are training apprentices who will pick up there bad habits.

Yeah I know what you mean. I had a mates dad do our kitchen and still waiting for him to replace the range hood he put in coz it's stuffed and I've been waiting over a month.. My old boy and me did the yards and rear deck, and all we need now is bathroom but in no rush for that as it will be a massive job to say the least..

Might be easier to ring the manufacturer of it and put in a warrenty claim to have it replaced.

Yeah that's what I wanted to do but the misses took charge and has finally got hold of him and hopefully it should be fixed next week with any luck

I am in Maitland, worked in every Telstra site in the Hunter though. So I get around. Haha.

Haha that's not to far out, I'm at work ATM doin dog watch worst shift of the lot lol but on the plus side I finish at 10am Friday and don't go back till Monday arvo

I use to always do my work at night. Contracting, could work when I wanted.

Loved it, miss those nights.

All you see is trucks, B-doubles and they know how to drive, abide by the rule keep left unless overtaking.

Only downside was kangaroo's though. Hit 6 in the 22 and a few wallabies out near Broke, Pokolbin and Cessnock way. Haha.

Yeah we get B-doubles at work loading up here to deliver during the night.. I've been lucky missing kangaroos is the 22 when I'm out that way shooting with my mates lol

Good stuff. As long as you enjoy it.

Oh and pat the chicken nugget guys on the back.

Ingham Chicken nuggets shit all over Steggles pasty Chicken nuggets.

Latest posts

Back