new navara owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssenior

Reaction score
Hi fellow navara owners
Have owned a 2007navara d40 for last 6 monthes and very happy so far , my first 4X4 ,so its a new world for me .Joined 4x4 club to get some experience and training which has beeen helpful. The D40 is auto , has uhf radio, pump up shockers ,electric brake gizmo, nokia phone kit and canopy . so any hints or info for fitting out would be appreciated as most other members of the club have:big_smile: diff vehicles .I am ready to change tyres but am confused with diff opinions of brands that are out there . we will probably go for a 70/30 offroad use but have been told not not go for extra height in a tire??? confused

Welcome to the Forums ssenior.
Until one of the many tyre experts comes on with some advice have a look around the D40 section of the forum many members have changed their tyres and you might get some advice from their past threads.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

Nothing wrong with adding a few mill of lift with a tyre change.

Welcome to the forum, Ssenior. My ride's similar minus the suspension - we're leaning towards air bags for when we (eventually) get our 5th wheeler. Not sure there's anything better to give the range of adjustment necessary between light load (50Kg) and the 5th wheeler load (around 600Kg - 400Kg of 5th wheeler, plus hitch plus spare fuel).

What kind of off-road do you enjoy? We like light forest tracks, nothing too extreme, especially since we're usually turtled up with our caravan!

Thankyou gentlemen for your welcolm and remarks.
I am sure i will get some useful and friendly advice from this forum after what i have seen after browsing the site.
To answer you Tony i have had very little experience with off road driving but our plans are to firstly get some . and then look at caravans , and a bit later venture around australia if all goes well. i am 57 so have couple more years working and then give it away i hope.
Fifth wheeler sounds exciting i seen a few on our trip in the US something so different from a caravan.
cheers gentlemen

Latest posts

Back