More advice needed for dual battery please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baylock

Reaction score
Hi guys, im in the slow process of installing a dual battery into an 02 ZD30 nav, and i have come across a little problem that does not seem to be covered in the forums. Where the heck do i put the things??

I have a Projecta 100a kit which i plan on running with 2 100a breakers, and the Pirana try behind the airfilter. The problem im having is nothing to do with the wiring, that is easy enough, but where do i put the various bits a pieces??

Does anyone have any pictures or diagrams of where they have put their VSR's and fuses/breakers so i can get some ideas?? Thankyou in advance.

Just finished my install today so I'll take some pics tomorrow :)

98 qd32 but should be fairly similar

Thanx, got it all together, i had a Projecta and a red arch on hand, and after about 45 min screwing around with the brick that is the projecta, i took another look at the redarch, hey it does have an overide option, and it mounts nicely on 2 holes that were already in the side of the engine bay. RedArch it is, and nothing blew up when i tested it.

Thanx for your help

Back