Mitsubishi - 'Love that car' Competition

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namwens

Reaction score
Last chance to win $500

Hello Everyone,

I realise this is a little out of place on a nissan forum but as we are all motoring enthusiasts none-the-less

You may have seen the ads on TV for the mitsubishi 30 year aniversary competition where the prize is a round the world holiday.

I've put together an entry and i'd really appreciate it if people could vote (provided they like the video). you are allowed to vote once every 24 hours so if you really like it then please keep voting.

Thirty Year Competition - Love That Car - Mitsubishi Australia

if you live in australia you can go into the draw to win $500 AUD cash just by voting!

Thanks for voting :)

Here is a little teaser, enjoy

IMG_5999aa.jpg

Last edited:
I voted, but only because you are an established forum member. If you had joined up just to post it I would have banned you ha ha.

Good luck mate.

thanks jason.

i think i'd be an idiot to sign up to a nissan forum purely to advertise mitsubishi :p

i've only been navara-less for 3 days.

hi guys,

4 weeks after i submitted my video and it was approved by the organiser of the comp they decided that my entry was in breach of clause 37 regarding permission to use others content. in this case my song by tom cohrane is what was the issue.

after spending all weekend and the last 3 days trying to get in contact with different publishing companies, the recordering artists companies and then the australian government copyright deparment it has led to a small issue of Tom Cochrane not wanting his song to be shown on something that advertises mitsubishi at any cost...

In saying this i've now got new background song (which isn't anywhere near as good), and i've got a licence for this so they can't stuff me round any more.

Luckily for me, the 3 other top videos have also been busted and consequently have had to go through the same process as me.

What this means for you, we need to get voting and voting big time over the next 2.5 weeks to get me back up near the top!

here is the new link, please, spam everyone you know - work, family, forums etc.

Thirty Year Competition - Love That Car - Mitsubishi Australia

i vote ... and i drive ...

oh, um - yeah, i clicked on the link for ya and put a vote in (vote no. 34)

thanks guys, i really appreciate the votes!.

don't forget you can vote again every 24 hours to go into the draw to win $500 cash! not a bad prize for clicking a "vote now" button!

thanks so much guys. keep em coming.

i wonder if nissan would ever do a competition like this. "bear grills copy cats"?

thanks so much guys. keep em coming.

i wonder if nissan would ever do a competition like this. "bear grills copy cats"?

Nissan obviously couldn't do a "Love that car" themed competition, but they could certainly do something along the lines of Bear Grylls, which is definitely in keeping with the "toughest tradie" campaign.

It's a competition I would not enter, as there's not a chance in hell I'd drink my own piss to survive.

Old.Tony said:
Nissan obviously couldn't do a "Love that car" themed competition, but they could certainly do something along the lines of Bear Grylls, which is definitely in keeping with the "toughest tradie" campaign.

It's a competition I would not enter, as there's not a chance in hell I'd drink my own piss to survive.

I have done so. It's not so bad

you're keen, i wouldn't drink piss even if i was paid to do it.

don't forget you can keep voting daily guys :) much apprecaited!

for those that haven't voted, don't forget by voting you can win $500!

Last edited:
i guess it would come down to the particular situation. if i was being paid to drink my own piss then i probably wouldn't be in a situation of life and death.

for bear grylls though, it was mostly for show considering they can bail out and get rescued at any time. It does add to the effect though.

none-the-less, keep the votes coming guys! thanks so much
Mitsubishi Motors Australia - Mitsubishi 30th Anniversary