Maybe a D22 STR owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alray

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am considering becoming a D22 STR 2.5 owner, that is if I can ever get to have a look at one.

They are scarce at the moment. Got to see one that had been sold & was due to be picked up by the owner, from the outside. Dealer says they have more coming maybe October. Rang all the dealers in local towns & all say the same.

Just want a vehicle to tow the camper trailer. Currently have a Triton single cab tray back 4x2 which struggles once of a formed road.

Ray

Welcome to the forum, Ray.

The D22 is a capable vehicle and you can get significant performance improvements by chipping them.

I was talking to my dealer on Friday and he told me that there's not a lot of new Navaras to be had at all - D22 or D40. Could you travel a couple of hundred km to get one?

Thanks Tony,

I am thinking about a Novated Lease but would like to see the car before I decide.

Thanks Tony,

I am thinking about a Novated Lease but would like to see the car before I decide.

Have you test driven a Triton? Ugly as a box of frogs, but will tow a camper a hundred times better than a D22.

Last edited:
Had a quick look at the GLX Club Cab & may have a closer look on the weekend, however The D22 may be the better option for us.

Its almost here

Finally back on track.

New D22 being delivered ether tomorrow or Thursday,:big_smile: been a bit of a wait.

Extras snorkel, towpack, anderson plug, brakes for trailer, tinted windows & rust proofing.

Ray

congrats mate, gonna be a fun weekend getting to know your new car.

Latest posts

Back