Matt's D22 Custom Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after 3 weeks a F**king around trying to get this bull bar to fit it is finally on. It looks good but whoever is looking to get an X-Rox bullbar, one word. DON'T!!! It is the worst fitting bullbar I have ever seen. So heres the pics

seems I've been out the loop for a bit - tray would have looked great mate. oh well.......

have to go for a wheel again soon.

Was going to get one of those Xrox - did the kit come with replacement arms conneting to the chassis? Kinda loks like they used the factory allow arms?

I went factory steelie instead. Trying to raise the mounts on that one in the next fortnight...

seems I've been out the loop for a bit - tray would have looked great mate. oh well.......

have to go for a wheel again soon.

Was going to get one of those Xrox - did the kit come with replacement arms conneting to the chassis? Kinda loks like they used the factory allow arms?

I went factory steelie instead. Trying to raise the mounts on that one in the next fortnight...

Will definantly have to get everyone together for a day trip again

It came with all the mounts as it bolts on by like 4'bolts either side. I wont be recommend it for anyone to buy

Thats getting sorted eventually. Just gotta tuck it in furthur and get something made uP to protect it

Mine was easy as to fit, only took about an hour or so, it is pretty rough with a tight fit on one side and about a 1/2" gap on the other, but it dose the job and I was not going to pay ARB $1500 for one of there bars.

Yeah this one is the same. The mounts on one side are higher than the other. Ive just gonna level it out and redrill the holes. I had parts missing from mine aswell

Boosted that was an awesome tray mate, i wish i had half of your talent, in fact a big hats off to most people on here for their skill, i cant do crap with anything, all my work has been paid for, if i could learn how to so stuff i would be rich, if you still have that tray, and live in QLD i may be interested, but you would have to finish it off, i know i couldn't. If not then i hope the person who buys it admires the workmanship, time and effort that went into crafting that tray.

Well after 3 weeks a F**king around trying to get this bull bar to fit it is finally on. It looks good but whoever is looking to get an X-Rox bullbar, one word. DON'T!!! It is the worst fitting bullbar I have ever seen. So heres the pics

Mine went on no troubles at all

Well I haven't posted up on here recently. I've since had a complete overhaul on the suspension and fitted a whole new Dobinsons 2" kit to it which has made it much more enjoyable to drive. I'm about to start a drawer system for the tray as the rear springs need a bit of weight on them to make them a bit softer. I'll post some pics up as I go, but for now here are some action shots.

Looking good mate. Those Dobinson rear springs are they heavy duty rears? They seem to flex nicely even empty.

Nice ride I like that xrox bar.

Looking good mate. Those Dobinson rear springs are they heavy duty rears? They seem to flex nicely even empty.

Nice ride I like that xrox bar.

Yeah they are the 300kg springs. Its not to bad with flex its just when ya hit a bump while its flat. It almost breaks ya neck

Haha feels like it at the moment. Ive been flat out with work ever since i got back from overseas. Im thinking about planning a day trip up to 5 rocks if your interested

your truck is looking awesome. can you please get a photo from the drivers seat? I've been looking at getting an xrox bar for my black nav.
What was the biggest issue with fitting?

I'd be keen as for the trip to five rocks! Assuming I'm not working that weekend! Some time after the 18 of feb would be super primo!

Latest posts

Back