Mark Webber

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok maybe someone could come and change my tyres in 15 secs.

Shows how much attention I pay to the F1, I used to watch it but like so many things these days the interest factor is so low I barely even worry about looking up the results.

sorry guys,i dont rate webber as a world champion....ever...
hes not good enough to be one.....stuffs up too many times..

cruiser, i am inclined to agree with you. If he was going to win it at any time, that time was last year.

The man child is to good in that car for all of them this year. I think after this seaon Mark will be looking for a new drive. If he gets one it will be as a no. 2 driver.

Don't get me wrong, i'll always back the Aussie, and i hope he prooves me wrong and wins every race from here out, but to do that you need to be able to get off the line in the same spot or better than what you start in.

agreed with pretty much what biscuits has said.

i don't see any other team for him to be honest. ferrari and mclaren won't want him and merc are looking to sign rosberg until 2016, that leaves renault who'll want kubica back. he'll probably end up with the other oldie at williams or sauber and even then i think he'd rather not drive at all.

you're right though he needs to get his launch sorted out, he's getting smoked off the line time and time again.

Well we all agree he can't get off the line without bogging down. So lets hope he can qualify high enough on the grid for it to not matter too much.

Does anyone recall if Mark has been overtaken on track this year outside of lap 1 start of course? He has done a lot of passing but i don't recall him being passed on track?

I reckon team orders are let vettle win, so Mark boggs down on his starts so he can have fun passing everyone thru the race....

Mark is 6th in Suzuka

so this is where you two nancyboys dribble all ya F1 shit..good..keep it here :bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

I bet Webber gives a shit, especially until he reaches second last and then it only matters if he can find someone else to blame.

Did he win?

Time to saddle up once more and jump on the I Hate Sebastian Vettel band wagon. Hopefully Webber can pull off some good drives this year.

Will be keeping an eye on Perth boy Daniel Ricciardo. Now he has a half decent car he will hopefully get a few championship points.

Last edited:
If only we could sell the GP to some other state but even Tassie is not stupid enough to bid on such a waste of money.

I dont think I can handle Vettel yelling "yes yes yes" whilst in the car after winning one more time..... arggh
Go Webber or any one else for that matter but Vettel

Latest posts

Back