Loose Radiator on D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesy79

Reaction score
Hi All,
After a good weekend away when I was cleaning the engine bay I noticed the radiator was loose and found that the rubber mounting on the top on the passenger side has gone missing!
I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this and where to buy a replacement so the radiator doesn't come off!

Cheers,
Dan.

I've never heard of it coming loose. I've heard of it shifting back towards the engine and the fan bending itself forward and digging the guts out of the radiator (deep water crossing without a wading bra).

The parts are probably not expensive, but you could try Niss4x4.com.au (second-hand parts) or send a pm to Nizzbits on this forum (discounted genuine new parts).

I've had this one mine. The gromets on drivers side collapsed down through the top mount and radiator was loose on that side. I haven't replaced them yet, will do on next service, can't imagine they will be too expensive, but you never know!!

Thanks Glitos

I worked it out after closer look and in fact the grommet had just slipped through the top radiator mount.

Cheers,
Dan

Back