Long range fuel tank

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deanosan

Reaction score
Has anybody out ther have a long range fuel tank fitted to their Nav D22. I have researched a few such as Long Range Automotive 120l @ $990 plus fitting,4WD systems 145l @$1090 plus fitting and Brown Davis 125l @ $1044 plus fitting. Prices and capacities are approxamite. Just wondering if anybody has one, what type,capacity,price, Km range and if they can be DIY installation, thank-you.:cheers!:

All the brands you mentioned are in peoples navs on here, tanks aren,t that hard to install, Do a search under d22 and see what comes up

I didn't realise that there was much difference in sizes..... the 145ltr one would have been a good one to get, but can't complain with the 125ltr that came with the truck

Has anybody out ther have a long range fuel tank fitted to their Nav D22. I have researched a few such as Long Range Automotive 120l @ $990 plus fitting,4WD systems 145l @$1090 plus fitting and Brown Davis 125l @ $1044 plus fitting. Prices and capacities are approxamite. Just wondering if anybody has one, what type,capacity,price, Km range and if they can be DIY installation, thank-you.:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back