Liqui Moly Diesel Purge Injector Cleaner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My engines got a little over 200K on the clock (Im not the first owner)..

Would you recommend TWO Bottles first time or just the one?

And should I take note of anything that comes out the rear tailpipe?

Hey guys thought I would share this with everyone as my experience has been fantastic.. So I had a feeling my injectors were either dirty or damaged so I did a little research and found some stuff on the net.. Supercheap stocks this product for around $17 I also purchased clear tube for 15bux and had the fittings at home. So I used the whole can (500ml) to do a straight clean and by passed the fuel filter directly into the engine. When you have about 10mm left in the can you turn the car off and reconnect the lines then primer the fuel lines again. This is safe to run straight into the engine also go through the rev range a few times to open the injectors up for a better clean. Here is a vid on my FB page.. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203465806068499

Mike...
This pretty much tells you everything.

Thanks mate, did read that. Was trying more so trying to see if anyone else did it differently But thanks mate good to know

If you were thinking about doing it.
I would just chuck a brand-new fuel filter in anyway.

As you've just cleaned your injectors.
For $50 it would be worth replacing your fuel filter and you know everything is going to be clean again..

I put a ryco on mine when I changed it last. Haven't had any issues, although I think the d40 has an extra o-ring or something... d22 is about as basic as they come...

mine doesnt have any orings. just pipes that the fuel lines go to. not sure if the non genuine ones come with the sensor in the bottom or if u have to use the one from the old filter

mine doesnt have any orings. just pipes that the fuel lines go to. not sure if the non genuine ones come with the sensor in the bottom or if u have to use the one from the old filter
As far as I know none of the aftermarket ones do. I reused my original one when I changed mine.

As far as I know none of the aftermarket ones do. I reused my original one when I changed mine.

yeh. i went onto ebay and had a look. none have the sensor in the bottom and some dont have the plastic fitting in the top. think ill just stick with genuine for $125

That's the weirdest looking fuel filter I've ever seen :/

I thought d40s ran a similar style to the d22 lol

Latest posts

Back