Led lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, am looking at getting some led light for my d40. To give it that his look. Am wondering what are the best ones to get that plug straight in the h4 and h11 wiring harness. So I don't have to wire anything myself.

You mean headlight globes? Dont do it. The mirrors in halogen headlights dont focus properly with led or hid, besides, its illegal and you will get sick of being flashed by every other car going the other way. If you want that wanky blue headlight look there are plenty of conventional globe options with the blue colour.

Just get the upgraded helogen Narva or Philips H4 globes from auto part store. You will have no trouble and won't get in shit with the boys in blue.

As above. Philips have a Plus130 and Narva have a Plus120. They're so close you can't tell them apart, cost the same too - so it just comes down to which one you hate less.

Unless, of course, you go the whole nine yards and fit projector lenses ... then HID/LED won't matter.

Latest posts

Back