Iron Man Winch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordo D22

Reaction score
hey guys, just want to know who has an ironman winch and what side you put its terminals on ie passanger or drivers side, mine is a 12000lb. thanks for any input. also where did you mount the control box. cheers

I don't have an Ironman, although I suspect mine came out of the same factory in China.

I had to flip my winch over, the terminals are on the passenger side of the vehicle. I've mounted the control box on the left-hand chassis rail - it can be reached squatting next to the vehicle from the front, but isn't obvious, so the morons that want to stuff with it have to go looking harder for it. Not that they could do much if they did - I've put a circuit breaker right off the battery in the positive lead that heads down to the control box. Thing is as dead as a doornail unless you can get the bonnet up.

cheers mate mine came with an isolation switch that im assuming will do the same job in keeping unwanted usage away, just have to mount it under bonnet or hidden away somewhere.

Latest posts

Back