I want a Toyota!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must do interstate work.

A semi on the road constantly, could do those km's in that amount of time.

My nephew did 210,000 in his Western Star in the first twelve months of ownership, hauling pigs. But that ute doesn't look like it's done over 800,000, nor has it been pulling pigs!

Once you get up near 200k you stop counting because you realise just how little time you spend at home.

Once you get up near 200k you stop counting because you realise just how little time you spend at home.

I used to spend time at home like clockwork. Every three weeks, so I could swap cars, and back two days later to pick the 4by up from the 10,000k services.

No, those K's are fair dinkum, orig engine too...I know the owner uses 2 stroke oil religiously:rock:

Lol. You have converted me now Krankin.

My nephew did 210,000 in his Western Star in the first twelve months of ownership, hauling pigs. But that ute doesn't look like it's done over 800,000, nor has it been pulling pigs!

pfffftttt its just run in
and i know truck drivers who can get 200k`s a year dav e but they dont stop for much

Yeah I ran into a truckie a few weeks back when I was filling up.

Was telling me the Kenworth he was driving was 5 years old, had 1.2 million on the clock.

Turbo was replaced at 800,000km's for good measure and reliabilty. Replacement turbo blew at around 1 million km's, so engine was pulled out for a rebuild etc.

If there not working, there costing you money.

Oh and Jordo, where you from in the Hunter ?

The nephew I mentioned was smart enough to buy a million km warranty and set price servicing, and took finance over 5 years, so will turn it over when the warranty runs out and it has done roughly a million kms. Basically 5 years risk free, as long as the work is there. Smart young fella.

Hey there guys. Don't want to put a spoiler on your thread but the k's are only 83827. Looks like dislexia of the eyes and mind has happened here.
Why would you want a 4x2 anyways.

Again sorry for the spoiler.:big_smile:

Hey there guys. Don't want to put a spoiler on your thread but the k's are only 83827. Looks like dislexia of the eyes and mind has happened here.
Why would you want a 4x2 anyways.

Again sorry for the spoiler.:big_smile:

Doh!!! how did we miss that one.

:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back