Hi from the newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure why but ive got a feeling i would like the look of that for some reason :hmmmm2:

Oh and welcome to the Forums Navtruckchic, go the black and white, looks great but i could just be bias?

Not wrong nathand22, I reckon it would look great! And thanks for the welcome! Definitely heading towards black rims, they look hot

Thanks for the welcome sparra04

Im not sure why but ive got a feeling i would like the look of that for some reason :hmmmm2: Oh and welcome to the Forums Navtruckchic, go the black and white, looks great but i could just be bias?

I think I will put the genuine STR sticker back on the tailgate also. I may have to mat black the bonnet scoop, I think it will be a bit challenging to wrap that shape. Any advise would be good if this can be done.
I may mat black the grill also, but I will keep the badge Crome. That's the thing with the white is that you have to add black accessories to break it up. I will put Dick Cepek Torque's on I think. I just have to think ahead for the future as I think I will do a SAS like Dilmah is doing and I will need to make sure they fit the patrol hubs.

I found this on the navara page on fb, the plasti dipping on the back number and grill looks really good ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409826844.930138.jpg

Yeah that's the look I'm after. Not sure how durable the plasti dip is in the long term. I thought about just getting a DX grill and save my one just I case I don't like it. The DX ones are mate black standard.
Cheers. Brad.

Yeah that's the look I'm after. Not sure how durable the plasti dip is in the long term. I thought about just getting a DX grill and save my one just I case I don't like it. The DX ones are mate black standard.
Cheers. Brad.

Ye I'm not sure on durability either, would have to do some research on the product. It's only fairly new but I've only really seen it used on street style cars not off-roaders.

Mat black is always hot!

Gordy

I have seen a few post with guys painting their wheels with it, so it must be pretty good. Funny if you did a river crossing and your car changes colour by the other side. :)

Hahahahaha! There's just a shape of a wheel that has peeled off and is floating down the river haha

Yeah. :). I wonder how it goes on panels. When I wrap my bonnet I need to do something with the scoop. I love carbon fibre. I'll put a link up for this place I found that can dip parts with a carbon looking film. I know they use it on interiors but not sure how it would go on the scoop.

Ye not sure brad, would have to do some research.

That looks wikid! The things u can do these days is insane!

Cheers. Brad.
I was thinking of the same, I hate chrome... it needs to go. I've always had matt black or carbon fiber bits. I can't handle chrome 😑

Back