Hi from the newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navtruckchic

Reaction score
Hey all just joined the forum so thought I'd introduce myself.
My name is Gordana and I'm from South Australia.
I bought a 2010 2.5 d22 navara about 7 months ago and am slowly modifying it, it was completely stock when I got it. Love it to bits so far!!

Here are a couple recent photos

Haha thanks! I'd actually just detail cleaned it inside and out at the time of these photos. Then I decided to take it through a muddy gorge 2 days later which was a bit of a fail but it looked nice whilst it was clean haha

Hi Gordana, welcome to the forum good to see another south aussie nav

Haha thanks for the welcome! Seems to be a few south Aussies on here by the looks of it!! :)

Welcome to the forum. Colour coded bullbars look good, saw a photo the other day of a colour coded rear bumper( on here I think) it did look good

Welcome to the forum. Colour coded bullbars look good, saw a photo the other day of a colour coded rear bumper( on here I think) it did look good

Thanks heaps! As soon as I started looking at bull bars I knew I wanted the ARB deluxe bar but wasn't sure if I wanted black or colour matched. I'm so happy I chose white. Came up looking great! Never seen a rear bar colour matched before tho

Ye that's the plan, just changing all my lights to LED or HID and then I'll get some black rims :)

Luv the sticker on the back window. Definitely needs black rims. Mine is all white also. Dark tint and black rims will help to break it up. Welcome to the forum by the way.

White rims wouldn't last long after a few 4x4 trips. Good to see you chose wisely in the D22. Welcome to the forum truck looks smick.

Yeah I'm thinking if vinyl wrapping my bonnet and tailgate mat black or carbon fibre also, just to be different.

Luv the sticker on the back window. Definitely needs black rims. Mine is all white also. Dark tint and black rims will help to break it up. Welcome to the forum by the way.

Thanks navmania!! I thought it was only fitting to get that sticker just to clear up it's not a guys but definitely a chics ute lol
Also vinyl wrapping looks hot!

Thanks for the welcome everyone :) I've got a massive list of mods to do, just working through slowly.

Onemofo you're right, white rims wouldn't last long.

Yeah I'm thinking if vinyl wrapping my bonnet and tailgate mat black or carbon fibre also, just to be different.

Im not sure why but ive got a feeling i would like the look of that for some reason :hmmmm2:

Oh and welcome to the Forums Navtruckchic, go the black and white, looks great but i could just be bias?

Latest posts

Back