Hi From Newcastle,

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AusFire

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just bought a 2010 STX D40 dual cab.

Its a couple of firsts for me, First diesel, first 4x4, first Nissan. Although I do have 4x4's at work, one 2010 V8 Landcruiser and a couple of 2010 Rangers and driven others over the years so not a complete stranger to them.

I Have always been a ford man, but have found they just don't cut it when towing the boat or caravan:sad: so figured its time to update.

Hope to get some valuable info off members here and look forward to chatting to ya's.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums Ausfire.

Not that there is many of them here but don't let the very few (1 I think) Ranger owners hear you say the D40 out tows the Ranger, they will get all uppity :big_smile:

Enjoy the new ride, there is a few Newie boys around now.

Another novocastrian, welcome to the forum mate. Check out Old.Tony's thread about xmas drinks, trips etc, the more the merrier.

Newcastle seem to have a load of guys on here... they must all have to much spare time. must be an exciting place :D welcome !

Newcastle seem to have a load of guys on here... they must all have to much spare time. must be an exciting place :D welcome !

naa
where just a social bunch up here
welcome mate and like blacknav said check the nsw section for trips and get togethers

Gday Ausfire, Any mods on the cards? check out some garages if you need any ideas.
Nathan

Latest posts

Back