Hi All - Central Coast NSW

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raziel

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just signed up to the forum, after taking up an interest in the D40. We currently own a Patrol and are looking for a second car. After looking at a few different Utes inc, Hilux, Triton etc we decided on a Nav.

Just placed a deposit on the v6 diesel thats coming in Jan. I just couldnt ignore the power figures on paper.

So hope to join you all in general chit chat, and in the future any meets that might happen in our area.

Cheers:rock:

Welcome, enjoy the forum and Id say you will be smiling for a bit with the V6.

Dave.

Welcome to the forum!

That V6 will be sweet and smooth. It's a whole 150Nm of torque above my D40 and I'm happy with mine. Yours is going to tow so nicely and breeze up the hills.

We sometimes do day trips - we've got one coming this Saturday through Yengo National Park that will be a little bit challenging but won't be dangerous at all. You're welcome to come along if you like. We'll be doing a run through the Watagans early next year, another close one for you!

I've been thinking about formalising our group into either a "NSW Navara Owners Group" or just a Hunter Region group - and even doing overnight runs. I used to run a Hunter-area group for something else so thought I might give this a go - we'll see.

At any rate, welcome.

Latest posts

Back