Help/Bullbar with hitch receiver

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSH00

Reaction score
G/Day Guys,
I remember seeing an add for a bullbar with hitch/towbar receivers all ready built in to the B/bar but can't remember where i seen the the add or the name of the manufacturer & was wondering if any one can point me in the right direction to find them.

Cheers,
Pete.

Call and ask them. The D22 bar is not.
They "Haven't had time"

Ahah really? I wouldn't have thought it would have been hard for them. All they are doing is shrinking the overall size of the bar to fit a d22. Lol that's interesting. Thanks FatBoy.

Ahah really? I wouldn't have thought it would have been hard for them. All they are doing is shrinking the overall size of the bar to fit a d22. Lol that's interesting. Thanks FatBoy.

No problem. I originally went to put in an order till he said its not even airbag compliant.

No problem. I originally went to put in an order till he said its not even airbag compliant.

Yeh well that's a bitch it would of turned me away aswell. I helped ny brother install his bar and just from installing it I swore I would never buy that bar. All the wiring was done by a 2yrold the welds looked like were done by a first year and nothing lined up making it a birch to fit.

Why I'm sticking with either genuine Nissan or xrox

They'd have to buy a D22 and smash it into a wall in the hope it passes the test. If it fails... Change the design and buy another D22 to smash again. Worth it for the patrol market, maybe not worth it for the navara market.

Yeh well that's a bitch it would of turned me away aswell. I helped ny brother install his bar and just from installing it I swore I would never buy that bar. All the wiring was done by a 2yrold the welds looked like were done by a first year and nothing lined up making it a birch to fit.

Why I'm sticking with either genuine Nissan or xrox

They'd have to buy a D22 and smash it into a wall in the hope it passes the test. If it fails... Change the design and buy another D22 to smash again. Worth it for the patrol market, maybe not worth it for the navara market.

I see your point. Lol poor d22s

Thanks for the info guys, It's a shame about the issuse with them they seem to have every thing i wanted on a bullbar.

Stopped in their last week, the D22 Bullbar does not have the crumple style mounting brackets for the Air Bags as required under the ADR, pitty really, $1500 for bullbar and winch seemed very good value pack

Latest posts

Back