Hello

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STdualy

Reaction score
Gday everyone
Looking forward to being a part of something for change instead of an observer. I am an owner of a new st dual cab which I am pretty happy about as i have liked them ever since the d40 came out and when i had the opportunity i grabbed one. Future plans are for a set of slide out drawers which I plan to build myself as i use my ute for work i coudn't have a hard canopy or lid, so i am thinking maybe the drawers will add a little bit of weight and make it a bit more grippy and not as bouncy and still give me a flat base to carry pallets. Any suggestions toward this would be great.:cheers!:

G'day mate and welcome to the forum.Dave will be happy another Newcastle member.
Look up the trips and touring if you are interedted in going off road or just catching up with the fellas as they are organising get togethers all the time.Happy new year.Cheers Scotty

Thanks for the welcome fellas and yes i will keep an eye out for any runs that the guys up here organise

Tony's from newie and he's not long ago gone on a run, if you head west into the dessert you might catch him. Actually that's probably not a good idea I have no idea where he is and I wouldn't want to be held responsible for you getting lost somewhere.

Go for a drive down to Maitland and let Dave buy you a few beers, but don't offend him he likes to buy the drinks all night when he first meets people.

Latest posts

Back