Hello from Portugal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello my friends, my name is mario and write of Portugal. I own a 2007 nav and I am very pleased with it, despite having some problems with it in the past.

when I bought the nav, after six months, the rear differential broke without knowing the cause. nissan thankfully paid the expense after 3 months of email's and phone call's.

after that had a problem with the discharge valve of the turbo wastegate caused by a BOV that i've mounted, but I managed to resolve by buying this piece on ebay.

also it as been reporting that a few portuguese nav's have broken clutches. mine smell's everytime that i'm on off-road. we usually change the clutch for an x-treme outback kit.

while browsing the net I found your forum by chance and I've been searching around and have found very interesting information.

in Portugal, we have a club pick-up's of various brands called Club Pick-Up-Portugal and may visit us at http://www.club-pick-up-portugal.com

I like to ride off road with it contrary to what happens here. either way, I like this forum and hopefully learn some things about the nav

Here are some photos of my nav 07
mods:
k&n filter (hope to change for apollo next month)
off-road tires 16" mud-terrain
direct exhaust line
turbo and volt gauges (will mount it next monday)
7" dvd/gps radio player
pro-net
long range headlight's with custom made support
bi-xenon lamps
minimum led light's
radio cb am/fm

imagem0006t.jpg

file.php

a bit dirty after a off-road morning

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back