Hello from Ireland

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gallo4x4

Reaction score
Hello all forum Members I live in Ireland near the Curragh where all the Irish race Horses are breed I drive a 3ltr Nissan Navara Frointer ZD30 Diesel year 2006 I am only back from Holiday from Austraila was over visiting my Brother who lives in Sydney I stayed for 3 weeks any way that enough for now about me look forward to sharing some info I am also a member of another site closer to home.as I join I know you are all asleep as the time differance is about 11 hours.

Cheers all Gallo4x4
Jimmy.:big_smile:

Hey Jim, the ZD30 D22's would be pretty uncommon in Ireland wouldn't they.

Where did yours come from ?

Dave.

Zdi30

Hello Dave.
Its a 3.0 ZDI-T Limited Version Nissan Navara Frointer Silver I bought it from an Auction it must have been imported I think maybe Aisa but don't have any other info it is Diesel as I said in my first post I am a member of a club in England but they all have 2.5ltr Trucks and are not to sure if the 3.0ltr are same I can't get much info on the size or type of Oil Filter I do have the numbers on the Fuel and Air Filters great motor to go but the price of Diesel in Ireland is 1.08 Euro per ltr at the moment and our fuel does not go down on Thursday like in Austraila only up up up Ha Ha,

Cheers Gallo4x4
Jimmy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back