Happy Camper

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G,day folks,

Your reaction and comments to Woody's 4x4 action magazine fame this month.

Love the rear winch for pulling himself backwards up the Victorian High Country!

PS, No mention of front diff damage?

Good read.

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

is it issue 173? not on the stands till the 23rd byt what the website... you have a subscription?

Its good to see a forum member in the mag. I dont blame Woody for not saying much about the diff, i like to forget to mention things like that when im talking up the nav :sarcastic:
My copy was sent out 2 days ago, after winning a six month subscription at the 4x4 show.

Woody is just a show off :sarcastic:

You wait until he admits the other mags he's been in.

LOL Krafty ... i wont talk about the 'other' mag's

ISSUE 173 ... its bloody fantastic. I love the way the writters have written the article - and the pics aint too bad either. How on earth ScottyBobcat got into MY piccy's i'll never know, but what the heck ....

It was an awesome day up north of Healesville the day of the photo shoot. And its great to have my Ute with an 8 page colour spread in a national magazine. What a HOOT !!!

Is an 8 page spread better than that centerfold from last time Woody?

Is the mag worth buying just for you're ute or not?

yeah looking good woody and i did spot scottybobcats car in the photo of your interior, did they ask to put it in custom utes or something??

bryan

Latest posts

Back