GROUP PURCHASE FOR AFTERMARKET UCAs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any more updates with this. im definatly going to have to sort out something within the next few months. are the tc ones really going to fix camber aswell, if so would it be worth looking into seeing if they would do a group buy deal considering we know they work on thai built???

prg uca look good. has any looked into a bulk buy on the prg?. who if anyone stocks them in aus? i think they are around $650 US but i have no idea how much it will cost in freight.

Using the latest conversion rates the PRG UCA come in just under $600 Aus .
Unfortunately there are no dealers in Aus for PRG gear.
Shipping can be quite reasonable as long as your not in a hurry.
I had mine sent to Cheetah Imports in Indy where they were packed in a container and sea freighted to Melbourne Aus.Cheaper yes but it takes up to 4 months depending on if you get the shipping dates messed up lol
Even at full price I think shipping would maybe around the $150 or so mark but would have to check. It only gets really exxy if you use UPS where as USPS isnt too bad.

well iv shot off a couple of emails to total chaos and prg asking about prices and whether they are keen to do group buys and what not so ill keep yas all updated

that seems better then paying $1100 for tc arms and with the big price difference you would be still better off paying more in freight to get them into aus a little quicker. what do you think it would cost sending them via air freight?

well iv shot off a couple of emails to total chaos and prg asking about prices and whether they are keen to do group buys and what not so ill keep yas all updated

nice work. i will look out for your update. i asked them whether they would post them to aus via there web page but haven't got any response as yet.:hmmmm:

I'll be in the US later this year, if people can wait we could get them posted to the inlaws joint in New Mexico & i'll just stick em in the post to peoples houses here.

have a think, i'll find out when we're going over.

Latest posts

Back