Greetings

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65xpd

Reaction score
Hi everybody my names Heath and I thought I'd finally post something. Ive bought my girlfriends stepbrothers old d21 nav as he'd had enough of it and bought a courier 4x4 so after a year of knowing it was sitting at his dads I thought I'd take it off his hands. Its not flash but I like the shape of the 21s, I'm currently just doing fiddely stuff to it to get it roadworthied but I'll see where it goes from there. This is a great forum has helped alot I hope I can contribute in future posts.
Thanks Heath

4584.jpg

Hi everybody my names Heath and I thought I'd finally post something. Ive bought my girlfriends stepbrothers old d21 nav as he'd had enough of it and bought a courier 4x4 so after a year of knowing it was sitting at his dads I thought I'd take it off his hands. Its not flash but I like the shape of the 21s, I'm currently just doing fiddely stuff to it to get it roadworthied but I'll see where it goes from there. This is a great forum has helped alot I hope I can contribute in future posts.
Thanks Heath

Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Back