Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414148050.286811.jpg

Yeah its strange hey.. it must be a resolution setting or something in the phone...

Possibly. Not sure. Only just got this phone not long ago. It's a galaxy s5...maybe if i read the instructions haha

I've got an s4 and it's the same so I don't think it's something we're missing hahahah

no its just the piece of crap phone you are using!! bloody hemorrhoids are a pain in the arse!! hey hey see what i did there hey ??

Oh ffs... is that really necessary?

Hahahahahah

Stop going off topic...

And I see what you did there. ....

whats the matter Buddy?

Everyones f*@king picking on me for going off topic in threads and inflating my posts. I'm just f**ked off!! Especially when everyone else eggs me on and I reply to people, I've never purposely gone out to inflate my post count ever!!!

Everyones f*@king picking on me for going off topic in threads and inflating my posts. I'm just f**ked off!! Especially when everyone else eggs me on and I reply to people, I've never purposely gone out to inflate my post count ever!!!

Ha ok, well dont worry about that shit its all good, Sparra and Tony dont mind and if it really bothers someone they can ask for the post or posts to be removed.

If they are talking to you about post counts then they are not on topic either and to that i say to them go get your self a big dog up ya!! :rofl2:

honestly mate dont let it get to ya, you just keep on having fun, most of the time you remind people to take things back into a more appropriate thread anyway.

Its all good.

ffs woman. dont worry about it. theres no prize for getting more posts than someone else. its just a title. dont worry, be happy. feel the love :love sign:

Latest posts

Back