Funding this great website!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G,day Dylan,

I made a donation towards the running costs of the site this evening.

If it is possible, could you please advise us on how much it costs to run and operate this great website.

The reason i ask is, is it possible in the future to obtain any sponsorship monies from the various businesses in the 4x4 business community?

It's just a thought!

PS, what do you folks think!

Regards,

Farking RLI!

:rambo:

I assume the adds go some of the way to paying for the upkeep, but I think that sponsorship is also a great idea.

G, day folks!

The reason I have suggested seeking farken sponsorship is; I have been approached to write articles in the near future (farking health permitting) for various well known magazines. I can earn $700.00 for a story. These farking magazines generate the vast majority of their revenue base on selling farking advertisement space in their respected magazines.

I just think that this farking great website has a fantastic following and would defiantly benefit from any one of the 4x4 farking businesses out there in 4x4 land!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

from what i understand everytime someone clicks on an add on this site a commision is paid
click away

I hadn't noticed the donate link, I just sent a small donation.

I'd rather send a small amount periodically than a larger one off amount (it's easier to budget).

Latest posts

Back