Dash mounted tablets

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great. Might do something like this at some point. I wonder how he make it stay there? I think it would have to be a permenant fitting in my nav with the roads we have up here.

I did this a while back..its not android its a windows pc and the other half is under the drivers seat uploadfromtaptalk1424131206237.jpg

how'd u do that

looks mad dude want to put my iPad in mine , does it connect to all radio ,speakers and how'd you do it. also can any other dashes fit in navaras???cheers heaps

Yep its fully intergrated...speakers...bluetooth...steering wheel controls...works well.
With mine im running garmin GMPC and mapfactor navigator as my gps.ive got a front and rear dash cam.FM/DAB+ radio...weather...wifi..spotify...internet radio...digtal TV....traffic updates via google...its got everything and works just like a normal car sterio.
Im running windows 10 insider preiveiw and centrafuse as the frontend...

The dash i custom made...its based on the original that i fiberglassed the screen surround onto..its a labour of love and took a long time to get running correctly.
But you could definatly do a ipad or android tablet in its place

Last edited:
That looks real clean Camo.

I have my Nexus tablet on a floor mounted Ram mount I got in St Kilda. It's really good off road, holds the tablet in place well. I use oziexplorer with 1:25k maps.
DSC_0068.jpg

looks good I have my ipad mounted to ram mount bolted to the panel above the glove box works a treat on or off road easy reach from the driver or passenger seats I also run hema maps works well nice and easy to see and read

Attachments

• IMG_2791.jpg
    IMG_2791.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_2796.jpg
    IMG_2796.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_2797.jpg
    IMG_2797.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 311
looks good I have my ipad mounted to ram mount bolted to the panel above the glove box works a treat on or off road easy reach from the driver or passenger seats I also run hema maps works well nice and easy to see and read

When that airbad deploys anyone sitting in the seat is probably going to get thier face smashed in.

Back