Damo from Sydney

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damo_89

Reaction score
Hi everyone, as the title states, Damo here from Sydney. Just slapped a deposit on a brand new Silver Navara D22 ST-R while the good deals are on. I'm coming from driving a sporty BMW sedan (which gave me a headache of issues) over to the 4 wheel drive so looking forward to getting off the beaten track.

I am originally from Albury, NSW so often go back and visit that area and have been going camping and 4 wheel driving with my old mans Colorado when I am down there throughout the valleys of Alpine Victoria. That is what made me want to get a 4 wheel drive, and after my last trip I was leaving to head back to Sydney and the BMW broke down again so that was the catalyst for me.

Looking at getting some mods done as soon as I pick it up such as

ARB Bull Bar
Rhino Spray On Tub Liner
UHF

And further down the track

ARB Canopy
ARB Side Rails
Custom built draws in the rear (ones that I can remove when they are not needed or when I need to cart something large)
Lift kit
Probably some sort of computer chip and exhaust upgrade at some point
Wheels and tyres

I'm currently overseas with work but am looking forward to picking up my new ute when I return next month!:tazzy:

Good list there mate. Welcome ! Should be some NSW lads keen on trips out. Or pop up to QLD for the Muster

Hey mate, from down that way myself (Tumbarumba) but have been in Sydney since 2001. My brother lives in Albury, nice lists of accessories there, good purchase.
BMW = Suck balls. Sorry but i find them over rated.
D22 = Good shit.
Well done

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Sad to hear that a BMW could have such troubles - I guess it really does prove that it can happen to any manufacturer. Congratulations on the new wheels (in advance)!

Hey mate, from down that way myself (Tumbarumba) but have been in Sydney since 2001. My brother lives in Albury, nice lists of accessories there, good purchase.
BMW = Suck balls. Sorry but i find them over rated.
D22 = Good shit.
Well done

Ah cool. Yeah I have another mate in Albury with a D22 (well Wodonga... lol)

Yeah nice car to drive but I just had a lemon with so many solenoid issues.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, looking forward to some discussions.

I had been thinking about the list I wrote and I've changed the order I will do them in slightly

ARB Bull Bar
Snorkel
HID lights
Lift kit (if I can squeeze this one in...)

Latest posts

Back