D40 Navara Lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my stock UCA sitting on the shelf after fitting my PRG UCA so if anyone wants measurements from a ST-X UCA just say the word and Ill break out the ruler

Stupid question time
when you guys refer to an ST-X does that automaticaly stand for a spain built 4 door?
King cabs come in ST-X also which is why I ask the question.

i have just had a lift done by ultimate suspension and the front from the centre of the rim is 570mm and 585mm on the rear and all seems great very happy with the ride on and off the road. this was on a 2010 st dual cab (thai build)

Im with you there 4.8 hence why i mentioned the steel extras, my leafs were inverted the day I picked it up and the front arms pointed skywards.
I think my commodore had more ground clearance :sarcastic:

But 100mm is 100mm from guard to hub or groung to guard I no longer ride on bumpstops. but you right in saying you cant lift them up much even a calmini kit front cross member bolts under the standard one lowering your clearance rendering the larger tyres pointless in aining clearance

Not correct. The Calmini kit front cross member does bolt under the diff but it also takes the lower control arms with it. The result is the same ground clearance as before under the front but the rest of the car is higher. The whole point of the kit is to create room under the car for bigger tyres to give you the extra ground clearance while maintaining factory geometry in the front end.

A 2" lift will give you the more clearance than the Calmini kit (if you compare the same size tyres) but the beauty of the Calmini kit is you can fit 33" tyres which gives you the lift you are chasing. If you want to get really carried away you can add a traditional 2" lift on top of the Calmini's 5" and that would allow you to fit 35" tyres resulting in HEAPS of ground clearance.

My Navara has the same ground clearance as my old GU ute did (GU had 3" lift and 33" tyres).

Latest posts

Back