D40 2.5 dci 126kw - I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS, turbo?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radas

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have big problem with my Navara, but it has no solutions.. can you please help me? :)

My Niss has no power, acts as turbo is KO. I tryed to changed almost everything - turbo, intercoller, checked all hoses, EGR ok, exhaust OK.

I checked all the vacuum hoses, all the air lines, the complete exhaust system including the EGR, I replaced the turbo for the second time, tryed to replace motor unit - STILL NO POWER.

What next? Scrapyard? :D Thank you all for your answers.

The turbo control silenoid has been replaced, the vacuum hoses are ok, the turbo vacuum is OK, new turbo replaced, hoses, distrib. checked, the intercooler and the pressure sensor replaced, the throttle valve replaced, the egr valve coded injectors, the measured lines from the sensor to the unit, unit replaced, catalytic converter confirmed, air weight replaced..

partially blocked intake , if your car has electronic throttle body, flap could be stuck partially closed , remove the intake hose and check that its not swinging it should be either fully open when running or closed when engine off.. you can disconnect the loom to it and run the car. i have had both these problems

Latest posts

Back