[D22] Engine swap from 2.5Di to TD27Ti

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgbiker

Reaction score
Hello guys!
Nissan D22 2.5di 133HP 4x4 MY2006.
Two days ago my 2.5 engine has stopped (broken engine connecting rod - crankshaft) and I am wondering to swap my Nissan to 2.7 125HP. I used "search button" on this forum and google but I can't find instruction "step by step" (with pics) how to swap this engine. Please for HELP, maybe somebody knows where to find it or have some knowledge about that. Is with it a lot of work? Electical and etc. Only what I know is that I can leave OLD ECU form 2.5Di and swap some engine sensors from 2.5 to 2.7.
Sorry for my english but is not my native language...
Thanks for any help!:dummy:

hi
are you in Europe?

the reason i ask is it sounds like your blown engine is a YD25 and your wanting to fit a TD27ti in. there would be a big difference in ecu's.

however i believe someone on the UK forum has done it. have a look on http://www.nissan-navara.net/

Yes I am from Europe. I was looking for this on UK forum but I didn't find it.
I think ECU is not a problem because like I wrote before if you know where to put sensors from 2.5Di to TD27Ti you don't have to change ECU and electrical installation.

its not about sensors.
the two engines run completely different styles of injection pumps. the electrics are completely different.

thank you for link. If I will have some more questions about it I will wrote...

Latest posts

Back