ChipIt Australia Gone Bust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Well if people dont know ChipIt have gone sour and for some reason as soon as i mention it to dyno tuners they laugh and dont wanna tune the car. Not to add some have never heard of them. My question is. Anyone know who may have taken over there stuff and whether Chip Tuning had anything to do with them? Also i am most likely wanting a custom tune but noone has the software anymore, any help would be great?

I believe Robert from Chiptuning started Chipit then sold it to the fella in
Perth who has gone bust. I think i read on the pootrol forum that Robert might be offering support to current chip owners, so it might be worth contacting him.

The Clarkson store went bust but I think the Rockingham store is still going

Robert who was chipIt in Perth was on here as chip tuning in Sydney not long ago, so try that route?

sorry for your loss rusty
but......good riddance to the crooks, wrecking peoples cars, spinning bullshirt, they should be kneecapped

sorry for your loss rusty
but......good riddance to the crooks, wrecking peoples cars, spinning bullshirt, they should be kneecapped

Wow...no love there.
Have heard a lot of mixed feeling about chipit and its underlings.i wonder where they will pop back up?

Wow...no love there.
Have heard a lot of mixed feeling about chipit and its underlings.i wonder where they will pop back up?

using a $20 resistor and $80 worth of connections, package it up, smear it with bullshirt and sell them for $1200
then slam the door in peoples faces when they come looking for product support
no wonder the dyno blokes wont touch them

and my experience with chipit Sydney was appaling, caught him out bullshirting red handed
so your right, no love here

Very interesting report Sparra. I never had an issue. Rang him on weekends etc and got great support. I think next time I'll just get the ecu retuned and not waste my time on the chip

I currently have a MK1 chip it. If it ever went bust Ill be taking my Nav to United fuel injection to get a Unichip, by far the best product on the market.

Latest posts

Back