Check out our website

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I use to print all the major magazines, woman's day, new weekly etc. I did a fair bit of posting back then.

View attachment 16650

You must like animals I take it. This is my dog grading my house. Not.

Ye love animals, prefer animals than people most days

Wow you must have been up to date with all the important celeb news and events.

guarding u say?? haha mine just lick everyone and wants to play even when the other dog are angry with him he just keep playing till they give in.

Post an ad in the wanted section and see if anyone replies, though I steel bar at a cheap rate would be rear unless its from a wrecker. Especially an ARB one.

Though I know someone with a white one. ;)

I couldn't find a wanted section so I put it in the selling parts section hahaha
If it's good condition, a wrecked one might be alright. He's just gonna turn it in to a tuff Bns style bar u believe.
And no he may not have my white one, I paid mates rates for it brand new and I'm keeping it lol

BnS style HAHA. Arnt they meant to be 4 posts bullbars or more?? with 10 aerials etc??

I have printed things that if I didn't start up the press lives would be a bit different. The Lara bingle scandal to name one. I ran the very first edition of zoo magazine. I use to know who owned the gold logie before it was on TV. But I thing the thing I remember the most was September 11. Everything we were running stopped then we had to turn all the machines around o run that story.

Dont be sorry
The read cracked me up
All the guys flockin round the ''new chick''
Its kinda cute
Ime gettin the popcorn

Dont be sorry
The read cracked me up
Its kinda cute
Ime gettin the popcorn

Hahahahahaha like a bug to a light lol I don't really think my gender is completely to blame, I am pretty cool too :p hahaha

Whilst we're on topic like good forumers. The muster website page has been a massive hit or maybe it's just our amazing ramblings that have got the attention but there's always people reading it in the members list lol

We are just a massive draw card lets face it, who wouldn't want to read this interesting and hugely informative conversation.

Dont be sorry
The read cracked me up
Its kinda cute
Ime gettin the popcorn

hey come on mate, Onemofo's not new, nor is he a chick,,,,,,,,,, or are you talking about Navmania? but i dont think he fits that bill either:hmmmm2:

Latest posts

Back